Entry to the event includes:
- Participation in the tournament
- After Party at the VFW – Pizza & One Drink Ticket
- Tournament Glass Beer Mug
- 4 GAMES to start leading to final playoff game
- Each game is 5 innings or 30 minutes
- Each team will have 12 team members (10 on the field + 2 subs)
- There will be 1 umpire per field/game
Each team is assigned a color and your team should WEAR that color t-shirt. You can be creative and create your own t-shirts, but we strongly encourage you to wear the SAME ASSIGNED team color.
If you have a complete team, please remember to sign everyone up under the same team color! If you do not have a complete team, then choose a team color and you’ll be matched with other players seeking a team.
Enjoy a night of sales and shopping specials in our downtown area. Restaurants are open as well.
Join the Point Beach Arts Committee, The Point Beach Rec Dept & The Point Pleasant Beach Chamber for a fun day of art, crafts and music!
Vendors needed, see details and apply below!
Day: Sunday, Oct 23, 2022
Rain Date: Sunday, October 30, 2022
Time: 12-5 PM
Location: Downtown Point Pleasant Beach on Bay Ave. Bay Ave will be closed
Link to vendor application: https://pointbeacharts.com/homegrown-festival/
There will be a DJ, horse & carriage rides, refreshments, & activities for the children. Take your picture with Santa at Ocean County Music!