The Monmouth-Ocean Development Council (MODC), established in 1965, is a networking and advocacy group dedicated to supporting the business environments of Monmouth and Ocean Counties, New Jersey. MODC's membership includes hundreds of influential business, community and government leaders representing diverse groups throughout the bi-county region.
Why Join MODC?As a member of MODC, you receive numerous benefits including:
- Opportunities to collaborate with members and influence the direction of the region's business community
- The ability to develop long-term, profitable business relationships
- Invites to Networking Luncheons, General Membership Meetings and Special Events
- Access to Seminars and Workshops geared towards improving business
Members also have the ability to join any of MODC's many active committees. Make a difference in the areas that matter the most to you:
- Business Growth & Development
- Cultural & Tourism
- Economic Development
- Education Foundation
- Energy & Environment
- Government Relations
- Silver Gull
- Golf Outing
- MOD Squad
Each month we showcase one of our very special members in our newsletter, on the website and with a banner ad.
Read excerpts from articles and radio commentary highlighting MODC's involvement in the Monmouth-Ocean business community.
See and hear what others have to say about the benefits of membership in MODC.Request information about MODC Join MODC's mailing list Join MODC today! Questions? Call us at (732) 751-8696!